The e-book is called RaffleSecrets: The Complete Raffle Fundraising System. It’s 50 pages long and is stuffed with excellent step-by-step advice, with the ultimate goal ofhelping you make more money for your non-profit.
Whether you want to hold a raffle as part of a larger fundraising event or your raffle is big enough to stand on its own, this book has loads of great information.
In addition, when you buy the e-book, you also get three bonus books:
- 18 Unusual and Amazing Raffles You Can Do to Raise Money for Your Cause
- Drive into Fundraising Success with a Car Raffle
- House Raffles – The Big Time Prize
Each one of the three bonus books delves deeper into these popular raffle topics. The bonus books are available at no extra cost!
Here are just a few of the things you’ll learn in RaffleSecrets:
- How to decide if a raffle is right for your group (includes checklist)
- How to keep your raffle legal
- The top 5 most attractive prizes and how to get them at low -or no- cost
- 5 ideas to add revenue with ticket-buying incentives
- How to set the ideal length of time for ticket sales
- Create an event schedule so you’ll stay on track (includes a sample!)
- How to set the price for the tickets
- How to estimate costs (includes sample budget)
- The formula for creating the perfect ticket price
- Where to get your raffle tickets printed
- Promoting your raffle: advertising and publicity
- The #1 way to sell the most tickets
- 10 tips for selling tickets at a public booth
- Incentives and contests to motive volunteer ticket sellers
- Marketing techniques to build excitement
- How to give away the raffle prizes with a big event
If you are going to hold a raffle this coming year for your non-profit organization, now is the time to buy this book.
Proper prior planning is essential if you want to make an astounding profit from your raffle, so check us out now!
There is a limited time discount to kick off our sale. So, please hurry and take advantage of this great offer!