Would You Like to Attract More People and
Sponsors to Your Next School Carnival?
Would you like to know how to get students, parents, teachers, and supporters in the community all pulling together to help you pull off a wildly successful event?
Would you like be methodical and logical in your planning, when things go wrong or when plans fall through?
Would you like to know the very best time to hold your carnival to maximize attendance and profits?
Would you like to avoid some of the biggest mistakes other schools have made in planning their carnivals?
Would you like to learn from several school that have held incredibly successful and profitable carnivals?
Would you like to know how to overcome the inevitable complaining and negativity you'll hear from some parents?
Would you like to read strategies to increase your financial and in-kind donations from local businesses?
Would you like to have more ideas on where and how to recruit more volunteers?
Would you like several customizable forms that help you organize, categorize, and analyze, your carnival planning efforts?
"The School Carnival Planning & Marketing Guide" is filled with answers to the questions above.
*This is an e-book,
not a printed product.
With 184 pages, this e-book is laid out in 34 easy-to-read chapters, and you will find dozens of tips and strategies on the following topics:
- The philosophy behind holding a school carnival
- Marketing (without spending money!)
- Volunteers - Recruitment & Management
- Safety Issues & Risk Management at Your Carnival
- Money Handling & Security
- Picking a Smart Carnival Theme
- Setting Your Marketing Time-line
Inside our e-book you’ll find incredibly useful information, such as:
- Using the power of "school spirit" to increase attendance
- A school evaluation form that will help you determine how much support you will get from your teachers and principal
- Advice on how long it takes to realistically (and sanely) plan a carnival
- A thorough explanation of when the best time is to hold your carnival
- How to figure out when to schedule your carnival so it doesn't conflict with other community events
- A discussion of where you should hold your carnival to maximize your profit potential
- How to create a fun quiz to get students to excited for the carnival
- An excellent example of a carnival newsletter for parents
- A discussion on how to use modern forms of communication to reach your target audiences
- 7 actions you can take early on that will help your planning
- How to use an emcee with a microphone to increase excitement and profit
- A embezzlement prevention questionnaire to assess your state of fiscal security
- A detailed, eight month marketing time-line, broken down into month-by-month, week-by-week, and even day-to-day as the event draws near.
I also answer important questions like:
- Should you consider raising money for other causes at your carnival?
- Should you hire a carnival company to run your event and provide your supplies or should you do it yourself?
- Should you buy carnival games from a supplier, or should you ask volunteers to build approximations of the games?
- Should you have a combination carnival with another school?
- Should you serve beer and wine for adults?
- How Can We Make Money from the Principal Singing Karaoke at our School Carnival?
Did you know that…
- Most parents HATE having to hit up their friends and family to sell items like cookie dough, wrapping paper, and microwave popcorn?
- A school carnival is a great alternative for families that don’t want their children turned into little salesmen for fundraising companies that take half of the school’s profits, or more?
- If you plan your carnival correctly and maximize all your earning opportunities, you may be able to eliminate all the other small fundraisers your school is currently undertaking. Imagine… no more cookie dough. No more wrapping paper. No more catalogs with useless trinkets that quickly wind up in the trash.
If you’re ready...
If you are ready to get serious about earning real money for your school in a way that families can gladly support, then you absolutely need to read our "School Carnival Planning & Marketing Guide".
At only $20, this comprehensive e-book will pay for itself dozens of times over. Go ahead, try it out!
Would you like to make more money at your school carnival?
I have also written a second e-book about school carnivals. It is called "The School Carnival Money Making Guide" and it is chocked full of tips, suggestions, strategies, and advice on exactly how to increase your profits at the school carnival.
If you buy the "School Carnival Planning & Marketing Guide" for full price- $20, I will offer you the "Money Making Guide" for only $10!
That's a total of over 320 pages of important school carnival information for an incredibly low price!
Just select the "Combination Package" option below.